THE LUNCH CRUISE 2020
We operate Covid Secure venues with plenty of space for new social distancing measures for customers, staff and crews.
A fabulous lunch set within the ebb and flow of London's contemporary riverscape, 'The Lunch Cruise' is the perfect way to enjoy a Friday afternoon, cruising the vistas from Westminster to Greenwich and back.
Embark our 61m flagship, the Silver Sturgeon, via Woods Quay; the extraordinary and long awaited new home for our fleet on Victoria Embankment taking in one of the city's most memorable views - the river's curve at Waterloo Bridge.
When onboard, sip your glass of Champagne at your table then dine on a delicious, innovative three course set lunch by Head Chef Douglas Gaunt, created in the galley with seasonal produce.
Your menu will be complemented by fine wines selected by our sommelier, coffee, herbal infusions and petits fours featuring handmade truffles.
- A Covid Secure Venue
- Private & socially distanced tables
- Seated Three Course Menu
- Champagne upon arrival at table
- Selected Wines (half a bottle per person)
- Mineral Water (half a bottle per person)
- Hand Roasted Coffee, Tea and Petits Fours
3 hour lunch event -11:45- 15:00
Embark - Woods Quay - 11:45 - 12:15
Disembark - Woods Quay - 14:30 - 15:00
WOODS QUAY, opp SAVOY STREET, VICTORIA EMBANKMENT, LONDON, WC2N 6AY (Please note that the embark/disembark pier may be subject to change)
Celeriac and Charred Leek Soup, Wild Mushroom, Watercress served with a glazed Truffle Scone (V)
Cauliflower Steak, Harissa Créme Fraîche, Dukkah, Mint (V) (pre-ordered)
WINE SELECTION TO BE CONFIRMED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum booking of 2 people and over 18's only.
- Payment is strictly non-refundable.
- WSF reserves the right to substitute for another vessel due to insufficient numbers or operating difficulties.
Please request full terms and conditions from a member of the team.