NEW YEAR'S EVE 2021/22 ABOARD THE SILVER STURGEON
New Year’s Eve 2021 aboard Silver Sturgeon with Charles Heidsieck Champagne & the Illuminated River
Cruise through London's glistening riverscape aboard our sixty-one metre river yacht, Silver Sturgeon, and celebrate the arrival of 2022 to the chimes of Big Ben with Charles Heidsieck Champagne.
New for 2021, the Illuminated River artwork on all central London’s bridges from London Bridge to Lambeth Bridge, creating an ever-changing colourful light display with a unique viewpoint on the Thames. To enhance the experience of moving gently through the architectural lighting artwork by artist Leo Villereal, the tables and decks will be specially lit by candle light.
Eat, drink & make merry with a seasonal menu from small UK producers by chef Adam Thomason, an inspired mood and dance floor mixed soundtrack with DJ and presenter, Fabienne and matched fine wines.
The Silver Sturgeon will be moored at Tower Bridge Quay beside Tower Bridge, with glasses of Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve Champagne as you step aboard at your table, or take in the panorama of London's shimmering river banks from the candle-lit, teak deck bar; interiors will feature sculptural winter displays and booth seats draped with soft faux fur throws.
Your delicious menu will be sleekly served - from amuse bouche to petits fours - on the main deck tables decorated for the occasion. A Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve Champagne toast will accompany the chimes of Big Ben at Westminster from both our spacious open decks.
The perfect finale aboard your private river yacht will be on the River Room's dance floor as DJ Fabienne takes you to the past, present or future…
Before attending the event, please read the Frequently Asked Questions.
NEW YEAR'S EVE 2021 ONBOARD THE SILVER STURGEON
Charles Heidsieck Champagne Reception
- DJ Fabienne mixed mood and dance floor soundtracks
- Hyper seasonal three-course menu by chef, Adam Thomason
- Matched fine wines, beers and soft drinks
- Open bar after midnight for a selection of Spirits and After Dinner cocktails by Oskar Kinberg (Hide, Mayfair)
- British Mineral waters, coffee and petits fours
- A winter-styled, 61m river yacht
NEW YEAR’S EVE THREE COURSE MENU BY EXECUTIVE HEAD CHEF, ADAM THOMASON
Pine Chard Chalk Stream Trout, Buttermilk, Cucumber, Smoked Caviar
Thyme Roast Celeriac, Pickled Apple Vintage Montgomery Cheddar, Greenwich Rye (v)
Aged Longhorn Fillet of Beef, Brine Braised & Glazed Ox Cheek, Truffle Potato Terrine
Smoked Pumpkin and Roasted Shallot, Orzo, Miso Crispy Kale (v)
Chard and Broccoli Stems, Smoked Salt, Stichelton Blue Cheese
Pump Street Dark Chocolate Torte, Charles Heidseick Champagne Poached Pear, Yoghurt
Sesame Sea Salt Fudge
Passionfruit Paté de Fruit
Friday, 31 December 2021 at 19:30 - Saturday, 1 January 2022 at 01:30 (GMT)
Embark 19:30 - 20:15
Cruise 20:15 - 01:00
Disembark 01:00 - 01:30
Silver Sturgeon, Tower Bridge Quay, St Katharine's Way, E1Q 1LD (Please note that the embark/disembark pier may be subject to change)
£485 Inc Vat per person
Minimum booking 2 people, Tables of under 6 guests may be shared. Private tables subject to availability.
Lounge or Dinner Suits.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payments are strictly non-refundable in all circumstances except if Covid government restrictions prevent the event from taking place, when a full refund will be issued.
- Woods’ Silver Fleet reserves the right to cancel an event due to insufficient numbers, in which case an Alternative date/vessel or full refund of monies will be offered.
- Woods’ Silver Fleet does not accept any liability as a result of strikes, riots or lock-outs affecting any trade, adverse weather conditions or loss, damage or cancellation due to fire, flood or any other cause beyond its control.
- All guests must be over the age of 18.
Full Terms and Conditions are available on request from Woods’ Silver Fleet.
Illuminated River photography -l Jason Hawkes & James Newton