New Year's Eve 2018/19 Aboard the Silver Barracuda
Bookings will be available soon.
Celebrate the arrival of 2019 enjoying a luxe evening cruising through London's glistening riverscape aboard the Silver Barracuda.
Eat, drink & make merry within beautifully decorated decks matched with an inspired seasonal menu by Executive Head Chef, Douglas Gaunt, a bespoke bar menu and DJ creating the most spectacular party in town.
Step aboard the Silver Barracuda at St Katherine’s Pier, enjoying your Laurent-Perrier Champagne reception within the top deck Lounge Bar with interiors will feature sculptural winter displays dripping in baubles and booth seats draped with soft faux fur throws.
Your delicious menu will be sleekly served— from amuse bouche to petits fours — on the dining deck tables lusciously decorated for the occasion. A Laurent-Perrier Champagne toast will mark the midnight chimes from nearby Big Ben whilst you view the Mayor's stunning fireworks from the windows of the upper and lower saloon decks. A smoking deck is available at the aft of the vessel.
The perfect finale aboard your private river yacht will be on the dance floor with a hand-picked DJ soundtrack taking you to the past, present or future…
NYE ONBOARD THE SILVER BARRACUDA
- Laurent-Perrier Champagne reception
- Amuse Bouche and three course menu created by Head Chef Douglas Gaunt
- Coffee and petits fours
- Unlimited selected wine, beer and soft drinks
- Laurent-Perrier Champagne toast at midnight
- Winter decor
NEW YEARS EVE THREE COURSE MENU FROM EXECUTIVE HEAD CHEF, DOUGLAS GAUNT
Truffled Rosary Goat's Cheese Spoon, Chervil & Parmesan (v)
Oregano Arancini, Smoked Garlic & Apple (v)
Stuffed Kohlrabi, Hazelnut, Pear, Chickpea (v)
Trio of Gin-Cured Sea Trout, Loch Duart Smoked Salmon & Golden Beetroot-Cured Stone Bass, Keta Caviar, Red Sorrel
Scorched Salsify, Miso Heritage Carrot, Purple Sprouting Broccoli, Pistachio Dukkah (v)
45 Day Dry-Aged MacDuff Sirloin & Ox Cheek, Potato Churro, Beer Braised Onions, Watercress
Jerusalem Artichoke, Celeriac Dauphinoise, Shimeji Mushroom, Black Truffle (V)
Both served with Watkinson Farm Cavolo Nero, Kale & Malted Parsnips
Pump Street Chocolate Parfait, Edible Soil, Chocolate Leaves
Coffee & Petits Fours
Pistachio & Green Tea Macaron
Fruits of the Forest Pâte Des Fruits
Monday, 31 December 2018 at 19:30 - Tuesday, 1 January 2019 at 01:15 (GMT)
Embark 19:45 - 20:15
Cruise 20:15 - 01:00
Disembark 01:00 - 01:15
Silver Barracuda, St Katharine's Pier, St Katharine's Way, E1W 1LD
£355 Inc Vat per person
Minimum booking 2 people. Tables of under 6 guests may be shared. Private tables subject to availability.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payments are strictly non refundable in all circumstances.
- Woods’ Silver Fleet reserves the right to cancel an event due to insufficient numbers, in which case an Alternative date/vessel or full refund of monies will be offered.
- Woods’ Silver Fleet does not accept any liability as a result of strikes, riots or lock-outs affecting any trade, adverse weather conditions or loss, damage or cancellation due to fire, flood or any other cause beyond its control.
- All guests must be over the age of 18.
Full Terms and Conditions are available on request from Woods Silver Fleet.