New Year's Eve 2017/18 Aboard the Silver Barracuda
NEW YEAR'S EVE 2017 ENJOY A LUXE EVENING CRUISING THROUGH LONDON'S EVER-CHANGING RIVERSCAPE ABOARD THE SILVER BARRACUDA.
Celebrate the arrival of 2018 on the relaxed luxe decks of the Silver Barracuda close to the London Eye's famous fireworks display and the Palace of Westminster.
Enjoy the Champagne reception at your table and take in the panorama of London's buzzing embankment crowds & skyline from the comfort of your river yacht.
Your seasonal, four-course menu created by our Executive Head Chef, Douglas Gaunt, will be served on tables beautifully styled for the occasion.
A Champagne toast will mark the midnight chimes from nearby Big Ben whilst you view the Mayor's stunning fireworks from the Silver Barracuda. The Upper Lounge's spacious dance floor offers the perfect finale to your glittering night aboard.
NYE ONBOARD THE SILVER BARRACUDA
- Champagne reception
- Four course menu created by Head Chef Douglas Gaunt
- Coffee and petits fours
- Unlimited selected wine, beer and soft drinks
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Winter decor
Sunday, 31 December 2017 at 19:30 - Monday, 1 January 2018 at 01:15 (GMT)
Embark 19:45 - 20:15
Cruise 20:15 - 01:00
Disembark 01:00 - 01:15
Silver Barracuda, St Katherine's Pier, St Katherine's Way, E1W 1LD
£355 Inc Vat per person
Minimum booking 2 people. Tables of under 6 guests may be shared. Private tables subject to availability.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payments are strictly non refundable in all circumstances.
- Woods’ Silver Fleet reserves the right to cancel an event due to insufficient numbers, in which case an Alternative date/vessel or full refund of monies will be offered.
- Woods’ Silver Fleet does not accept any liability as a result of strikes, riots or lock-outs affecting any trade, adverse weather conditions or loss, damage or cancellation due to fire, flood or any other cause beyond its control.
- All guests must be over the age of 18.
Full Terms and Conditions are available on request from Woods Silver Fleet.