THE CHRISTMAS CRUISE 2019
A fabulous Winter lunch set within the ebb and flow of London's contemporary riverscape, 'The Christmas Lunch Cruise' is the perfect way to enjoy a festive afternoon just before the social whirl of the holidays.
The architect-designed Silver Sturgeon embarks at Savoy Pier on Victoria Embankment and cruises the vistas from Westminster to Greenwich and back. Step onboard and choose to sip your glass of Bollinger Champagne at your table or on the open decks whilst taking in one of the city's most memorable views - the river's curve at Waterloo Bridge. Dine on a delicious, innovative three course set lunch by Head Chef Douglas Gaunt, freshly created in the galley with seasonal produce. Your menu will be complemented by fine wines selected by our sommelier, coffee, herbal infusions and festive petits fours.
- Seated Three Course Menu
- Reception Drink - Bollinger Champagne upon Arrival
- Selected Wines (Half a Bottle per Person)
- Mineral Water (Half a Bottle per Person)
- Hand Roasted Coffee, Tea and Petits Fours
- Private Tables (Not Shared)
Date - Tuesday 3rd of December 2019
Three Hour Lunch Event 11:45 - 15:00
Disembark Savoy Pier 14:30 - 15:00
Silver Sturgeon, Savoy Pier, Victoria Embankment, London, WC2 (Please note that the embark/disembark pier may be subject to change)
Dunkeld Salmon, Braised Leeks, Bechamel, Toasted Bread Crumbs
Roast Parsnip and Jerusalem Artichoke Soup, Cumin & Rosemary Scones (V) (pre-ordered)
Both served with Organic Breads from The Celtic Bakers in London
Caldecott Farm Bronze Turkey, Blythburgh Sausage, Chantenay, Cranberry, Chestnut
Keen’s Cheddar & Potato Pithivier, Maple Roast Sprouts, Broccoli Stems (V) (pre-ordered)
Both served with shared bowls of Roasted Potatoes
Hazelnut Pavlova, Chestnut, Cinnamon, Chocolate
Festive Petits Fours
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum booking of 2 people and over 18's only.
- Payment is strictly non-refundable.
- WSF reserves the right to substitute for another vessel due to insufficient numbers or operating difficulties.
- Please request full terms and conditions from a member of the team.