NEW YEAR'S EVE 2021/22 ABOARD THE SILVER BARRACUDA
QUANTITY (MINIMUM BOOKING 2 PEOPLE)
Celebrate the arrival of 2022 enjoying a luxe evening cruising through London's glistening riverscape aboard the Silver Barracuda. New for 2021 is the Illuminated River artwork on all central London’s bridges from Tower Bridge to Lambeth Bridge, an ever-changing light display will accompany your evening from a unique viewpoint on the Thames.
Eat, drink & make merry within beautifully decorated decks matched with an inspired seasonal menu by our Executive Head Chef, a bespoke bar menu and DJ creating the most spectacular party in town.
Step aboard the Silver Barracuda at Tower Bridge Quay, enjoying your Champagne reception within the top deck Lounge Bar with interiors will feature sculptural winter displays dripping in baubles and booth seats draped with soft faux fur throws.
Your delicious menu will be sleekly served— from amuse bouche to petits fours — on the dining deck tables decorated for the occasion. A Champagne toast will accompany the onset of the *Mayor's stunning fireworks from the windows of the upper and lower saloon decks. A smoking deck is available at the aft of the vessel.
The perfect finale aboard your private river yacht will be on the dance floor with a hand-picked DJ soundtrack taking you to the past, present or future…
* The traditional Mayor’s fireworks at the London Eye may be subject to change.
Before attending the event, please read the Frequently Asked Questions.
NYE ONBOARD THE SILVER BARRACUDA
- Champagne reception
- Amuse Bouche and Three Course Menu created by our Head Chef
- Hand-Roasted Coffee and Petits fours
- Unlimited selected Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Winter Decor
SAMPLE NEW YEARS EVE THREE COURSE MENU FROM EXECUTIVE HEAD CHEF (FINAL MENU TO BE CONFIRMED)
Truffled Rosary Goat's Cheese Spoon, Chervil & Parmesan (v)
Oregano Arancini, Smoked Garlic & Apple (v)
Stuffed Kohlrabi, Hazelnut, Pear, Chickpea (v)
Trio of Gin-Cured Sea Trout, Loch Duart Smoked Salmon & Golden Beetroot-Cured Stone Bass, Keta Caviar, Red Sorrel
Scorched Salsify, Miso Heritage Carrot, Purple Sprouting Broccoli, Pistachio Dukkah (v)
Dry-Aged British Beef Fillet & Ox Cheek, Potato Croquette, Beer Braised Onions, Watercress
Jerusalem Artichoke, Celeriac Dauphinoise, Shimeji Mushroom, Black Truffle (V)
Both served with Watkinson Farm Cavolo Nero, Kale & Malted Parsnips
Pump Street Chocolate Parfait, Edible Soil, Chocolate Leaves
Coffee & Petits Fours
Pistachio & Green Tea Macarons
Fruits of the Forest Pâte Des Fruits
Friday, 31 December 2021 at 19:30 - Saturday, 1 January 2022 at 01:15 (GMT)
Embark 19:45 - 20:15
Cruise 20:15 - 01:00
Disembark 01:00 - 01:15
Silver Barracuda, Tower Bridge Quay, St Katharine's Way, E1Q 1LD
£395 Inc Vat per person
Minimum booking 2 people. Tables of under 6 guests may be shared. Private tables subject to availability.
Lounge or Dinner Suits.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payments are strictly non refundable in all circumstances.
- Woods’ Silver Fleet reserves the right to cancel an event due to insufficient numbers, in which case an Alternative date/vessel or full refund of monies will be offered.
- Woods’ Silver Fleet does not accept any liability as a result of strikes, riots or lock-outs affecting any trade, adverse weather conditions or loss, damage or cancellation due to fire, flood or any other cause beyond its control.
- All guests must be over the age of 18.
Full Terms and Conditions are available on request from Woods’ Silver Fleet.